Monday, December 1, 2014

A little update..

So I went in for an ultrasound to follow up from the BETAS and I was 5 weeks and 1 day, they couldn't do the heartbeat confirmation then because I was a little too early still and the clinic I went to ended up not doing any monitoring after pregnancy confirmation.. I had to wait another week and a half (anyone who knows me knows that I am not patient, but this journey has taught me to be lol).

Fast forward to today, 6 weeks and 5 days :-) Today is my birthday, the big 30!! Today is also my heartbeat confirmation ultrasound. I went in at 9am and it was the best gift ever.. a nice, strong, healthy baby boy heartbeat of 129!!

 
To top my birthday off, my AMAZING IF got me a gift. He bought me a BEAUTIFUL, 100% cashmere sweater that is so perfect in color and size and taste, I cant even explain how thoughtful and kind that is.
 
Me wearing the sweater :-)
 
One last bonus pic of the baby boy.. I hope you all enjoy <3
 


I couldn't think of a better way to bring in my 30's!! I am truly blessed..
 

1 comment:

  1. I think surrogacy should only be commercial. Let the professionals do their job - doctors, experienced surrogate mothers. Altruistic surrogacy is a dangerous. As for me, it is better to use the services of proven surrogate mothers through some clinic than to take risks. To begin with, we chose the clinic, it was the Ukrainian clinic Feskov Human Reproduction Group.Then, we were given access to the database of their surmas, we watched photos, questionnaires, chose. The clinic guarantees physical and psychological health of every mother. There are very good programs with a guarantee of childbirth, you can even a choose sex. Then we went to Kharkiv, signed a contract, got acquainted with the chosen surrogate mother, we liked it very much! We entered the protocol. And now the child is almost six months! I wish to everyone good luck and healthy babies))By the way, I found a Ukrainian law translated into English. I advise anyone interested to read it.

    ReplyDelete