Monday, December 29, 2014

And overnight, out popped a belly :-)

I went out to my company work party the other day and until then I had been wearing mainly sweats and sweatshirts.  When I put my dress on for the evening, I noticed that my "bump" had appeared, virtually overnight!

 11 weeks
11 weeks


So naturally, now that I am out of the, "is she pregnant or just gaining weight" stage, I went shopping lol.  I can now wear real clothes (even though sweats and sweatshirts are my 1st choice still) and look cute :-) 

When the bump, bumps.. that's when it becomes real!  Up until this point, I haven't "felt" pregnant.  I have no morning sickness, I lost weight from eating so healthy, I have no aches and pains, I had no gassy feelings, etc.  I have just been so tired that I could sleep for a week straight, that's about it lol.

11 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment