Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Another update..

I am always so busy I need to make more time to write on here.. sorry :-(

A little update:

My IF and his mother came and visited for a few days and were able to go to the big ultrasound scan with me, which was soooo exciting!!  They also were able to meet my family.  We went to dinner the first night, lunch and the park the second and then his mother, him and I just spent half the day together on his last day here.  To respect their privacy, I edited out their faces in the pics below.

The ultrasound scan showed that the baby boy is as healthy as can be, growing like a little weed (measuring a week ahead), moving like crazy and that he is NOT shy lol.  He is definitely a boy!! 

I have been feeling the little guy move since about 14 weeks or so and now I can feel him move from the outside.  He LOVES when I eat lol, that's when he is most active! 

My family and I went on vacation to the East Coast for 6 days and it was nice to get back home, but the time away was much needed!  The kids were able to play in the snow, relax and have some quality family time.

As for me, I feel amazing.  I am having a more difficult time sleeping though. Ive only gained about 5 pounds and I'm all belly!!  I walk daily and feel that I'm in great shape.  I crave ice every second of the day lol and cant even look at chicken anymore.

Here are some pics from the last month or so:













No comments:

Post a Comment