Wednesday, October 22, 2014

10.29mm, my lining that is :-)

Yup, that's right, 10.29mm is my endo lining!!  I am so excited.. my body is working, my meds are working and my prayers are working!  The monitoring facility says my lining is perfect and I'm ready.  Tentatively I have 2 weeks until transfer and I am so excited I want to shout from the rooftops lol. 

On a side note, while I was at the fertility clinic I realized even more why I chose to be a surrogate.  I didn't realize how many people truly have fertility problems and spend so much of their time trying to achieve something I was naturally blessed to create on my own.  If I could help and pop out babies left and right for those who cannot, I would.  I watched each person today, I prayed for them and I quietly to myself, wished them luck on whatever journey they were taking. 

I am super excited for the upcoming weeks and I know my IF will be so overjoyed with the news from today!!  I cant wait to let him know the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment