Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Let the injections/meds begin.. Lupron, you're up first!

So on Friday I received my "package" in the mail.  All my meds were finally in.. YAY!!  I had to wait until yesterday (Tuesday) to start the injections though, so i had all weekend to AMP myself up lol.  I'm not afraid of needles, thank goodness.. because this box, was NO JOKE!!  So yesterday i continued to AMP myself up for the injection that night.  I thought i was doing a pretty good job of it.. until i got home, opened the box, prepped the medication/needle and the injection site lol.  I just couldn't do it.  I couldn't stab myself with a needle.  No matter how much i talked myself into it, wasn't afraid of needles and prepared myself for days.. it wasn't happening!!  Thank goodness my mom was there and MORE than willing to stab me with the needle lol.  After she did it, i realized i had worked myself up for nothing.  No pinch.  No pain.  No stinging.  No nothing!!  1, 2, 3 and i was done. 

I started my Zpack today and will be taking 1 pill for 4 days and then i stop my birth control pills and start the prenatal vitamins, aspirin and intramuscular shots (now these i will have to REALLY talk myself into).  I have 2 appts coming up for blood work and lining monitoring.  Prepping this body for a baby.. its not easy but once they hand my IF the baby, ill know it was all worth it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment