Thursday, October 2, 2014

Getting to know me :-)

So I figured I would write a little bit about myself so whoever reads this can get a little bit of an idea of who I am and what I'm about. 

I am 29 and a single mother to 3 amazing children.  My daughter is 11, my son is 8 and my other son is 7.  I work full time, play soccer once a week (which will end shortly) and attend 6 days worth of soccer practices and games for my children.  I was born and raised in CA, but I lived in GA and VA for a while and LOVE the East Coast!  I'm a very strong minded woman who is also very opinionated.  I am an only child who was raised by a single mother. 

I love laughing and enjoying life.  I am goofy and a big kid at heart.  My idea of a perfect Friday/Saturday night, is laying on the couch with my kiddos watching movies and eating popcorn!  As I stated before, everything I do is for my children.. I can live when they're grown :-)

My greatest influences in my life have been my grandparents.  My grandfather was the pillar of my family and one of the greatest men to walk this earth and to be able call him my grandfather, I am grateful!!  He was giving, nurturing, loving, thoughtful and kind.  He touched more lives than he ever really knew and I strive daily to be like him.  When he left this world, he left a void and a legacy and I want nothing more than to do the same.  My nana was the strongest woman I know.. always battling some health issue and never ever complaining or asking "why her".  She taught me that there could always be something worse, to never give up and to fight for life! 

I believe in helping others, teaching my children that if we have enough of something to give.. then give it, not judging others because you never know what choices you would make being in their shoes, loving life and living every second of it! 

That's a little bit about me and I'm sure you all will learn more along this journey :-)  Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment