Monday, October 6, 2014

Vitameatavegamin.. LOL

I FINALLY stopped my birth control pills.. YAY!!  I'm now onto the 1 baby aspirin a day and the prenatal and reproductive vitamins!!  This week I will be pumping myself up for the Delestrogen (intramuscular) shot on Friday.. I've been studying the place on my behind/hip that I will be injecting it at, poking myself with my nail to see how bad it will hurt lol and telling myself that I can do this.  Once the initial injection is over, the rest will come easy.. its the fist one I'm nervous about.  I have my first monitoring appt this Wednesday the 8th and will get to see what my lining currently looks like and then start crossing my fingers for the big lining build up for the 22nd appt.  I get more and more excited as the journey goes on and I'm so happy that my IF is so wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment