Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Let's get physical, physical..

So I went for my physical and psychological on July 29th.  I was flown to LA where I first had to learn how to drive through the crazy streets to get to my appts.. That was pretty fun!  I made it to my psychological where I met with a really nice woman who had tons of questions for me and even an activity on the computer.  There were about 600 questions (not sure if this is quite accurate lol), all seemingly easy but having had only a couple hours sleep, it seemed to take forever.  Once I was done, the woman let me know that I was ready to start the journey and she had no doubts that I was perfect for it.  I left there, grabbed some food and headed the 45 mins to my next appt.. The physical.  Once i got there they took me right back and were soooo sweet!  They examined me and did a mock run with sterile solution to see if my uterus could hold a child and if there were any masses or unknown problems.  I was then told that I am a "uterine rockstar" lol.  Apparently my body is made to carry and birth babies :-). That news made my whole day!  They took some blood work and I was on my way back to the airport.  2 weeks later I was medically cleared and the journey continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment