Monday, October 27, 2014

Transfer date.. SET!!!!

November 4th is my confirmed transfer date and I am SUPER excited!  I just received my new calendar and WOW, lots of things to do to prepare for the transfer but I am OH SO READY :-)

We are doing a 6 day embryo transfer.. meaning, we will be transferring 6 days after they had done the egg retrieval.  So fresh eggs it is :-)  This usually has the highest rate of "sticking" and ending up in a successful pregnancy, even more exciting!

I will be flying to my clinic with my best friend who is taking time away from her family to accompany me and I cannot say how blessed I am to have her in my life!  This experience and journey just keeps getting better and better. 

In the last few months I have really been amazed at the human body, my body to be exact.  I cant believe how much it can endure (the injections lol) and how quickly it has taken to the medicine and reacted in a positive way.

I cant wait to update on the trip to LA and my transfer.. more to come :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment