Friday, October 3, 2014

I am the LUCKIEST mom alive... **brag moment**

I am the the LUCKIEST mom alive!!!!  My daughter is AMAZING and I really cant ever say enough good things about her.  Everyday she shows me more and more how truly blessed I am to be her mother.  She's one of my biggest supporters so far on this journey and the other night she helped me in the biggest way!!  She did my injection for me.  She didn't hesitate, she didn't second guess herself and she didn't have any fear.  It was clean, easy and painless.. no bruising after either!!  She has always wanted to be a nurse and I think she has the heart for it.  Not only is she my only daughter, but my best friend as well!  Shes the most generous, intelligent, kind, loving and talented individual I know.  I learn from her daily and I love watching her grow into a young lady with more potential than i ever could have even imagined.  I AM TRULY BLESSED <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment