Wednesday, October 8, 2014

First lining check.. CHECK!!

Today I had my first monitoring appt to check my lining and see if I've "shed" all the old endometrial lining.. I HAVE :-)  YAY!!  Never thought I would be so happy to have bled for 2 months straight (sorry for the TMI) lol.  I now get to lower my dose of Lupron starting Friday and start my Delestrogen then too!  I will be taking the Delestrogen 2 times a week and the Lupron everyday, that means 2 SHOTS IN 1 DAY SOMETIMES.. ahhhhh lol.  I also had blood work done today and everything looks great :-)  I've never been so happy to be poked, prodded and stuck with needles in my life!!  I am continually crossing my fingers for good results at my next lining check and then hoping for the first week of November for my transfer.  I've had more communication with my IF lately and it's been really nice!  He's awesome and I cant wait to share such an amazing journey with him and get to know him even better as the days go on :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment