Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Thinking FLUFFY thoughts..

So, its been kind of a busy couple weeks.. injections are going good (minus the light headed episode I had on Friday).  Tonight is my last night of soccer until after the baby (I'm thinking ahead and thinking positive).. I will miss it so much!!  Tomorrow is my second and last monitoring appt before our transfer in 2 WEEKS gahhhhhhh, I'm so excited!!  I'm thinking fluffy thoughts for tomorrow and need all the positive vibes I can get, that my lining is nice and thick and ready for my IF's baby!!  My IF (Intended Father) and I have been chatting a couple times a week and continuing to learn so much about each other.. such an awesome experience!  If anyone reading my blog ever chooses to do surrogacy, go with your gut on your intended parents!!  The match with my IF has just felt right since day 1.. we had all the same wishes and thoughts for this journey and just clicked.  I am so hopeful for him and this experience and his future with his baby (or babies hehe)!!  I will be taking pictures tomorrow at the monitoring appt and updating again.  Thanks for following :-)

My excited look :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment